The coffee grinder we have the 40kg to 60kg commercial coffee grinder, it has enough power and great strength. It can grind all kinds of grain and gas into small uniform powder, and meet the use requirements of the vast majority of users. It is your ideal grinding machine.40kg to 60kg commercial coffee grinders coffee grinder s structure is simple but sturdy, it is all made of 304 stainless steel and has smooth operation and low noise, it is easy to be This coffee grinder uses the relatively high-speed operation of activities gear and fixed gear to crush the materials. The crushed materials can be discharged directly by the grinding chamber, the powder size can be changed by replacing different mesh size sieve. cleaned, the materials can be crushed quickly and uniformly, the effect is good.
1. Food level stainless steel
2. Outer anti-slip thread design
3. Easy clearing stainless steel material
4. Unique louver, faster cooling, prolong the machine’s working life
|Product Name||40kg to 60kg commercial coffee grinders coffee grinder price|
Application: roastery shop, factory, coffee shop
After-Sales Service: one year warranty period, if there are any part problem within one year, we can give you part for free with fix video.
All alveolus inside the enclosure are processed by accuracy machines to achieve smooth surfaces, so as to be cleaned easily, the ordinary grinder usually has the rough inner wall, easy to accumulate powder and difficult to be cleaned, this machine can change these bad phenomena, the production of food, pharmaceutical and chemicals can better meet the health requirements.
1. Check the electrical circuit regularly, and replace it immediately if it is damaged.
2. Check all parts of the equipment regularly, and reinforce them if they are loose.
3. Check once before use to avoid debris.
4. Clean the machine and keep the equipment clean after work.
5. When the continuous working time i of the grinder is too long, the temperature of the machine is high, and the machine needs to be cooled down before operating.
6. Records are required after maintenance.