The 200kg industrial coffee grinder machine uses the wide wheel type high-speed rotating cutters and the fixed cutters to crush, mill and shear raw material which is accompanied by strong airflow inside of the chamber to bring out the heat with the finished products through the screen. The size of granules can be achieved by changing of the screen. This coffee grinding machine has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness, mechanical strength, and corrosion resistance.
1. Adopts SUS304 stainless steel,
2. By nitrogen treatment, product life is last 2times.
3. Simple design
4. Easy operation
5. Low failure rate
6. Sturdy and durable.
|Production name||industrial coffee grinder|
|Crushing fineness||20-120 mesh|
|Feeding size||30 mm ³|
|Motor power||220V / 380V|
Application: industrial coffee grinder is used in pharmaceutical, chemical, agriculture and food industry, raw material crushing, herbs, Cafe, in pharmacies, family, individual restaurants, powdered spices and other processed foods ideal.
1. Warranty period 1 year.
2. Installation video helping customer assembly
3. 24 hours technical support by mobile or email
* The machine is widely applied for the material crushing by the industries of pharmaceutics, chemical and foodstuff, etc.
* This coffee grinder has the feature of high rotary, low noise, and easy to operate.
* The crushing chamber is equipped with the wind wheel type high speed rotary cutters so that the airflow in the chamber is strong enough to eliminate any heat in the chamber. It possesses the merits of smooth operating disassembly and assembling. low noise and good crushing efficiency.
* The coffee industry grinder is designed compactly with a wonderful appearance: It is small in size and light in weight, reliable in operation and easy in maintenance. It has a large range of service and proves to be of high quality in crushing.
* Operating principle: The relative movement between the kinetic grinding disc and stationary one makes the roasted coffee beans rub and impact from each other and get the effect of crushing.
1. Check the electrical circuit regularly, and replace it immediately if it is damaged.
2. Check all parts of the equipment regularly, and reinforce them if they are loose.
3. Check once before use to avoid debris.
4. Clean the machine and keep the equipment clean after work.
5. When the continuous working time i of the grinder is too long, the temperature of the machine is high, and the machine needs to be cooled down before operating.
6. Records are required after maintenance.