1kg coffee grinder electrical coffee grinder is the ideal choice for the small restaurant, sophisticated office or espresso enthusiast’s home. The whole machine is simple and delicate with excellent tightness, Low noise while grinding, easy for operation, economical and practical. electrical coffee grinder’s cutter adopts ultra-hard steel knife. The durability of disc and the grinding speed can be 3 times higher than that of other common ones. It’s with only top quality materials, espresso grinder is also feature rich, capable of producing consistent coffee grinds for any purpose.
1. The whole machine is simple and delicate with excellent tightness, Low noise while grinding, easy for operation, economical and practical.
2. The grinding speed is fast and heat repelling, ensuring the original taste of coffee.
3. The grinding cutter adopts ultra-hard steel knife. The durability of disc and the grinding speed can be 3 times higher than that of other common ones.
4.12-gear coarse degree, adjustable powder amount and grinding density.
5. Magnetic deice is set in the power outlet to filter all metal powders, which further guarantees health.
6. Touch-screen LCD display for amount and time setting.
|Disc Material||Hard stainless steel (or upgraded to titanium)|
|Motor Speed||2000 R.P.M|
|Body Material||Aluminum alloy|
|Outlet Way of Powder||Electric touch-screen LCD display|
Application: coffee shop
After-Sales Service: one year warranty period, if there are any part problem within one year, we can give you part for free with fix video.
Coffee bean grinding machine is consists of irregular knives and bulges that are evenly distributed in parallel with the general flat knives. Our ghost tooth cutters is made of heat-treated environmentally friendly alloy steel, the rock well hardness is 55HRC. The cutter head is the best at workmanship, the metal smell is also smaller. The coffee powder particles of the ghost tooth grinding are relatively round and the ratio of the coarse powder to the fine powder is relatively uniform, so the brewed coffee tastes clean and the flavor is full and full.
1. Check the electrical circuit regularly, and replace it immediately if it is damaged.
2. Check all parts of the equipment regularly, and reinforce them if they are loose.
3. Check once before use to avoid debris.
4. Clean the machine and keep the equipment clean after work.
5. When the continuous working time i of the grinder is too long, the temperature of the machine is high, and the machine needs to be cooled down before operating.
6. Records are required after maintenance.