The 10kg coffee grinder is widely used in leisure food factory equipment, beverage shop equipment, coffee shop equipment, tea restaurant equipment. Inverted pyramid funnel, free sliding, uniform grinding speed. Without segment fine-tuning to control grinding thickness. Using digital button panel, easy to operate. Without separation, direct powder delivery to the container. This coffee milling machine is a must-have product that we recommend to you.
1. Coffee grinder to get the thickness of your coffee machine.
2. Cool style, full range of features, powerful horsepower.
3. Low temperature grinding of coffee beans to preserve the rich aroma of coffee.
4. Loading fast and grinding fast, Easy clean material.
5. Cafe selection of utensils.
6. Good looking, simple and humanized design.
|Product name||Small Espresso coffee grinder|
|Voltage / Frequency||220V/50Hz|
|Burr size||65 mm|
|Motor speed||1500 RPM/MIN|
|Crushing fineness||20-120 mesh|
|Material||painted stainless steel|
|Packing size||580*253*403 mm|
|Option||Cup slot or powder cup|
Application: Coffee bean grinder can be used in pharmaceutical, chemical, agriculture and food industry, raw material crushing, are pharmaceutical, Cafe, in pharmacies, family, individual restaurants, powdered spices and other processed foods ideal.
1. Installation video helping customer assembly.
2. 24 hours technical support by mobile or email.
3. Warranty period 1 year.
* Cryogenic grinding coffee beans, completely preserved coffee fragrance, professional ultrafine grinding degree.
* adjustable grinding range 1-19 to fine size you want.
* high power, remain few redundant powders, little static electricity, fast to get the coffee powder.
1. Check the electrical circuit regularly, and replace it immediately if it is damaged.
2. Check all parts of the equipment regularly, and reinforce them if they are loose.
3. Check once before use to avoid debris.
4. Clean the machine and keep the equipment clean after work.
5. When the continuous working time i of the grinder is too long, the temperature of the machine is high, and the machine needs to be cooled down before operating.
6. Records are required after maintenance.