The 100kg Coffee grinder is designed with full stainless steel manufacturing, fully meet “GMP” standard. Using centrifugal fan with large wind, high wind pressure, low noise with the silencer. The coffee bean grinder machine is a wonderful appearance and has a large range of service. Stable working, uniform grinding granule. Simple structure, convenient to dismantle and clean. It is widely applied for the material crushing by the industries of pharmaceutics, chemical and food stuff, etc.
1. Adopts SUS 304 stainless steel,
2. By nitrogen treatment, product life is last 2times.
3. Simple design
4. Reliable in operation
5. High quality in crushing.
6. Low failure rate
7. Sturdy and durable.
8. Small in size and light in weight
9. Easy in maintenance.
|Production name||Coffee Bean Grinder|
|Crushing fineness||20-120 mesh|
|Feeding size||30 mm ³|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||2~3kg/batch|
|Motor power||220V / 380V|
Application: industrial coffee grinder is used in pharmaceutical, chemical, agriculture and food industry, raw material crushing, herbs, Cafe, in pharmacies, family, individual restaurants, powdered spices and other processed foods ideal.
1. Installation video helping customer assembly.
2. 24 hours technical support by mobile or email.
3. Warranty period 1 year.
*The machine uses the wide wheel type high-speed rotating cutters and the fixed cutters to crush, mill and shear raw material which is accompanied by strong airflow inside of the chamber to bring out the heat with the finished products through the screen. The size of granules can be achieved by changing of the screen.
*Simple operation, the fineness requirements can achieved by changing the different mesh screens.
*Operating principle: The relative movement between the kinetic grinding disc and stationary one makes the roasted coffee beans rub and impact from each other and get the effect of crushing.
1. Check the electrical circuit regularly, and replace it immediately if it is damaged.
2. Check all parts of the equipment regularly, and reinforce them if they are loose.
3. Check once before use to avoid debris.
4. Clean the machine and keep the equipment clean after work.
5. When the continuous working time i of the grinder is too long, the temperature of the machine is high, and the machine needs to be cooled down before operating.
6. Records are required after maintenance.